In response to the call to actively participate in the prevention and control of the Covid-19 epidemic of Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and the Central Committee of the Vietnamese Fatherland Front. On March 26, 2020, Board of Directors and all employees of Isuzu Vietnam Co., Ltd donated VND 2 billion to the Central Committee of the Vietnamese Fatherland Front, together with the Government and community to overcome difficult circumstances.
Isuzu Vietnam Representative – Mr. Le Dinh Thao donated 2 billion VND to the Representative of the South Working Party of Central Committee of the Vietnamese Fatherland Front – Mr. Vo Van Thien (Head of the Committee) and Mr. Nguyen Anh Xuan (Deputy Head)
With the awareness of “The best product is a product that is constantly improving”, Isuzu has been always improving the quality of products and after-sales services to contribute more to the development of customers’ business. Additionally, Isuzu also aims for community activities. This time, Board of Directors and all employees of Isuzu Vietnam Co., Ltd donated VND 2 billion, contributing to fighting the Covid -19 disease.
At the ceremony, the representative of the Central Committee of the Vietnamese Fatherland Front shared: “We welcome and thank all the workers and Isuzu Vietnam Co., Ltd. for their contribution of VND 2 billion to the Government to prevent and control Covid -19. I also hope that not only Isuzu Vietnam but also many foreign and domestic enterprises operating in the territory of Vietnam, consider Vietnam as their home country to join hands with our people to fight back the Covid-19”.
At Isuzu Vietnam Co., Ltd, as soon as the Ministry of Health announced the epidemic situation nationwide, the Board of Directors has taken the lead in actively deploying notifications to employees and taking preventive measures at the company:
– Regulations on wearing masks during working time for employees and visitors to the company
– Measure body temperature before entering the company for all employees and customers / partners coming to work
– Equipping hand wash at the working area of workers
– Providing salt water
– Cleaning and disinfecting spray the whole company
– Cancel all business trips abroad or domestic trips by airplane. Workers returning from abroad or from epidemic areas must carry out self-isolation for 14 days and must monitor and report daily health situation within 14 days of self-isolation.
– Regularly disseminate information about the situation of the Covid-19 epidemic and preventive measures through the Company’s internal information system.
Isuzu will continue to contribute to the fight against the disease of Covid-19, promoting the spirit of “solidarity” and responsibility to the community.